Yes, your dog can some to the session
Dogs are welcome in all public spaces in Albuquerque. If your dog has social anxiety, then lets do the session at your home or at an open space, like Elena Gallegos.
What locations do you use?
The location is your choice. Click the link in the menu to see examples of locations that I have used in the past.
I love using all the trails along the foothills and the bosque.
What time of day are your sessions?
Session are Wednesday - Sunday
9am, 11am, 1pm, 4pm & Sunset
In the winter, 4pm is the sunset session. In the Summer it is around 6.
What is a typical session like?
• You choose a package, date and location.
• I call you to confirm the session details.
• We meet and walk around the location and take photos. As we shoot, I show you the back of the camera so you can see what the images look like. You can give me direction as to what you like and don't like. We do this until you have a set of pictures that you like.
• We find a place to sit and you review the images on my iPad.
• You select images to complete your package and purchase more if interested.
• Pay package total.
• We head home.
• I develop the purchased images in to gorgeous portraits.
• Within seven business days, I load your photographs into a gallery and send the link via text or email
• You look them over and let me know if any changes are needed and I order the products.
• I text you when everything is ready for pickup.
All physical products purchased will be picked up from my home near the Big I or we can meet at Starbucks on Menaul and Carlisle.
That completes the session. Length of time is one to two weeks.
What is included?
Each package includes:
• Digital images sized 2400x3600px
• minimum of 5 images
• 1 hour photo session
• 30 minutes of review and selection on the iPad directly after the session